I've been tagged by Crissy ( http://scrapbookingcrissy.blogspot.com/)
The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I am racking my brain to find 7 things to share with you... I'll go with random.
* I currently have 3 blogs.
One about (my) life (in american), one about my crafts (here!), and one in french to give family and friends some news. This explains why I don't share much about my life here and mainly stick with crafty stuff.
At some point I also had 2 autism communities (one in french and her american twin) where I was trying to post info & such, but I closed them because that was too much work and I was the only one really involved in it.
It's hard to find the time to update everywhere so there are dry spells on all 3 of them! LOL
And all of that even though I am "computer challenged" (obviously!!)...
* Some people probably think I am rude, because I am outspoken.
I don't think I am rude, and am in no way a mean person. But I have no tact! ;-)
I am just plain honest (and I still sometimes sugarcoat it or keep things to myself if I know it will be hurtfull!), but I really wish people would be the same way with me.
I hate fake people who play a character and brown noses. :-(
With me, what you see/hear/read is what you get!
* In France we say that the size a kid has when he/she 's 2 is half his adult size.
This was true for me, I am 5' 7 and if it's true for my kids they will be way taller than me!!
* I know it's a cultural thing, but I hate when people I don't know call me "Honey", "Darling", "Sweetie" and such, like in a doctor's office or hospital or at the hairdresser or grocery store!!! O_o
* I love watching cooking shows (www.foodnetwork.com) especially Ina Garten, Alton Brown, or Giana De Laurentiis... My favorite part of the week-end (when I can) is having breakfast in bed while I'm watching those! :-)
* Before moving to the States I was a nurse in France. I cannot work here with my french degree and would have to take some tests to get an equivalence. (I started studying for that at some point and gave up once my daughter was there...) I sometimes miss the relationship with the patients and the nursing care altogether but surely not the hours and stress from working in an hospital.
* I bought my first stamps last May because I wanted to stamp my daughter's b-day party invitations. I ended up not making the invitation but that's what started my interest in stamping and scrapbooking.
Yes I'm quite the rookie. ;-)
I'm tagging (even though they have likely be tagged already!) those lovely ladies because I'd love to know more about them ;-) :