Awesome Lauren kindly awarded me the Arte Y Pico (Art & More) Award! :-) *blushes*
It is given to bloggers who share their art and creativity making their contribution to the blogging world.
Here are the rules:
1. You pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
There are so many people who deserve that award and that make my day with their awesome creations, it will be hard to pick out just 5...
Obviously Lauren ( http://laurenm.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/) would have been my 1st choice since I like to call her my"craft mentor", she inspires me with her creations everyday but also with her personality and her drive, and I feel truly blessed to have crossed her path.
But since she was the one that gave me the award, I believe I have 5 more choices!
For those 5 choices I picked women who are creative and display beautiful art on their blog (which is the point of the Arte Y pico award) but like the award means "Art and more" those ladies have something more! They have something in their personality that makes them shine, and I am honored to "know" them through the internet!
* Elizebeth: http://www.ebethonline.com/
* Tricia: http://lettersfromlizzie.blogspot.com/
* Melanie: http://melaniemuenchinger.blogspot.com/
* Caroline: http://myblogbycammie.blogspot.com/
Now all that's left to do is inform them!.... :-)