Thursday, December 22, 2011

More seasonal favors...



Yep, more little chocolate favors... Those went to my hubby's coworkers. :-) 



They contain Ghirardelli squares (what a surprise right!?...)


I started with mini 2X2 Kraft boxes from Annie's Paper Boutique. I stamped a background on them and then went a little crazy with Christmas stickers someone sent me as a little surprise... ;-)


On the top I used the Merry Christmas from Holly Jolly Phrases from My Thoughts Exactly.


And here they are, all finished, wrapped up in Trendy Twine. They were really fun to make... :-)

And next up one last little project....



At Annie's Paper Boutique, I also found those awesome Pinstripe Boxes that I thought were so cool and so different (those are 3X3). I also went a little sticker crazy on that one, I love the contrast of the dark background with the colorful stickers...


For the top I used stickers for Holly berries and added felt leaves (well it is supposed to be holly leaves).


And here it is all wrapped up... :-)

I promise this will all end soon... LOL ;-)

5 comments:

Annie's Paper Boutique said...

Bee, those came out so cute. What a nice little gift! Must have been someone really sweet that sent you those nice stickers. Haha!

Becki said...

Love the boxes. You gave me an idea with a new file set I just got. LOL

Jamie said...

Those are sooo cute!

http://jamiek711designs.blogspot.com/

Myrna said...

Bee
These are absolutely darling. I took a short stroll through your blog and came upon the wreath and the door with the envelope in the mail slot that you did in Dec. 2010. What a lovely card that was, among so many of your other lovely creations.
Myrna

Bee's hive said...

Beee utiful! As if you could ever over do something, the stickers came out just right:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails