Thursday, September 27, 2007

Fluffles


If you don't know Fluffles the cat from Stampendous, it is time to meet him!
I use the little bee over the bouquet on the back of my cards, as my signature, that was the primary reason for getting a stamp with a bee but Fluffles just cracks me up...

My favorite one (which I don't own...yet...) is "Life's uncertain, eat dessert FIRST", you can see it here, it's called "Fluffles full" (sorry I don't know how to hide the link, feel free to help me with that BTW!!) : http://www.allthatscraps.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=360_363_417&zenid=8214370af1b68dfcaf3ff97008631325
And the one where he is dangling in the Christmas tree is really fun too!...
When I was done with this card I thought there was something missing and that's when I added the little bees everywhere...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails