Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sweet Pea



It's the middle of the night and I'm fighting my insomnia by uploading my latest cards. Those are my first baby cards. I made them tonight for cousins (2 sisters) who are both pregnant.
The pink one is for the one expecting a girl, I don't know for the other one so I went with cheerful colors....
Inspired by a card from Momontherun I printed my sweet pea on white paper first (and punched it out) then printed it again on different colored papers.
I cut each pea and the leaf out and glued them with pop-a-dot for some dimension (which obviously you don't see on my lousy pic...).
I added a little more definition with my metallic gel pens and used colored pencils, then of course I thought a little glitter (stickles) would finish it off nicely.
I punched 2 little holes and threaded a ribbon in it and added a little flower brad.
BTW, a big Thank You to Erika who sent me the nice stamps set from Stampin'Up that contains this sweet pea... ;-)
P.S: I don't know why the pictures I'm taking are always crooked, I swear I try to get them horizontal ! o_O

3 comments:

Fe-Fe said...

Love the little sweetpea cards. So cute!

Crissy said...

Hi Bee! I just saw your comment on my blog and thought I would check yours out! Very cute cards!! They don't look like beginner stuff to me, looks like you've been doing this for years!!! I am going to try to email you an answer to your question about adding friends.

Kathy said...

I understand the insomnia - it makes for a long night, but I am glad you had time to post these two adorable cards. Really cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails