Thursday, April 22, 2010

SVG Blooms



This card was made using my computer, SCAL and Cricut. The SVG file is for 3D flowers (http://www.svgcuts.com/) but I made my design rather flat because it had to be mailed easily to France. The pot is one of their freebie files. :-) I had fun with it, even if it took me forever since I was playing around with the program... ;-) I really love the result and can't wait to try a much bigger size and real 3D blooms this time, like a real paper bouquet!... :-D

4 comments:

Bee's hive said...

Brava muchachita!

Myrna said...

Bee
I love your card. I, too, am starting to play with SCAL and Cricut so your link was perfect timing for me. Thanks. Love your work.
Myrna

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What a pretty card! Spring surely has sprung in your corner of the world!

luna47 said...

Wow! Bee, it's just gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails