Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hanukkah lever cards



Last week-end I did a workshop for an event at our synagogue. Those are the Hannukah cards I made as models.
I used SVGCuts files, (and yes it took me forever to prep everything, my Cricut was in a rebellious state of mind and I had a few issues..). I started with lever cards as a base, then used the "jewish elements" file.

I used glitter glue for the flames, if I hadn't been mass producing I would have used little rhinestones instead.
The great shiny foil I used for my candleholders, already mentioned on my blog before, is from Puff tissues boxes! :-) The menthol tissues come in a box that is silver coated inside. Almost makes you want to have a cold more often so you can scrap...

2 comments:

Bee's hive said...

I can't believe you used stuff from a tissue box! Wow talented and innovative!I miss you and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, I am thankful for you xoxoxo

Thienly Azim said...

Great cards!! Looks like your workshop went well, and glad that you got the computer and Cricut to work! We missed you! Loved the idea of using a tissue box - never thought about it, and made me go check what kind of boxes we have in our house right now. Nothing interesting! Happy Thanksgiving!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails