Monday, February 13, 2012

Lovebirds trio of boxes



This is my entry for SVG Cuts Valentine's Day challenge. It's been ages since I entered one of their challenges so this time I told myself I would do it no matter what! ;-)

I used the candy box and the heart pennants from "Love Me Do" collection. The little fence is from the "Love Bear Village"collection, and the birds are from "Robin's return" collection.

It's hard to get an idea of the scale on the pic but those are actually quite big, 5 1/2 " in height.


I used coordinating cardstocks so the color theme is the same for all. This is box 1.



This is box 2. I love that plaid with spring colors. <3 :-)


This is box 3.


Not sure what will go in the boxes so I just put some tissue paper in there for now, but in retrospect it might not have been a good idea, it makes it hard to see the details...  Oh well! LOL ;-) As always, click on any pic and you will get a bigger version. Plenty of details that way! :-)

I had initially planned on giving those to my kiddos for Valentine's day, but I think they are too cute and would be crushed too fast... >.<  So I am saving them instead... Bad Mommy!... LOL ;-)

3 comments:

SugarGem said...

eeeee I LOVE this Bee! Wowwwwww! So flippin adorable!

DIANA L. said...

These are all adorable, great colors. Yummy!!

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE this!!! So pretty :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails