Monday, October 20, 2008

Flowery Thanks


A few months ago Kim (http://www.paperhugs.typepad.com/) posted on her blog that she had Prima leftovers from her old designer's days and she offered to send some randomly to her readers who would e-mail her their address. A couple of weeks ago I got an enveloppe in the mail with Prima flowers in it... :-)
I am so behind that I didn't get a chance to send her a Thank You card yet, but I knew I wanted to find a way to use some of those primas for her card. I also experimented with rub-on metalic paste and I think I was a little heavy handed there... ;-)... It's hard to see on the pic but it's green and gold on the cuttlebugged background and gold on the flowers themselves. The sentiment is embossed with copper powder to match the brads.
I think there is something missing on that card (probably a mat behind the cuttlebugged panel for starters or a more obvious sponging of the edges...) but with all those flowers already I was afraid to overdo it...

1 comment:

Lee said...

I love this flowery delite! The rub on paste really makes the cuttlebugging just POP!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails