Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Birthday Tiger


My niece's birthday is coming up, and I decided to finally try the cute little critters from SVG Cuts. I set my sight on the little tiger, shrunk him down to 50% so that I would still have room on the card... I used giftwrap as the background (love doing that) and for my little balloon. I forgot to run my white cardstock in my Cuttlebug before gluing my tiger together (on foam tape, of course ;-)) and I didn't like that it was flat so I enhanced it with a few polka dots of Stickles! Samantha is 4, so we needed some glitter somewhere, right!?... Especially since I already skipped the classic pink and purple tones... ;-)
I am looking forward to making the whole collection of those little cuties very soon.... ;-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails