Friday, August 12, 2011

The cat is out of the bag (and playing with twine)...

Yes, the cat is out of the bag and playing with twine!! Trendy Twine that is!!! :-D
Lesley made her announcement so I can share my little secret with you too... Trendy Twine now has a Design Team, and I am in it! :-D I am psyched and totally humbled, and I hope I can do this lovely cotton yarn justice!! :-P

My sweet and talented co-team members are Alyssa from My Thoughts Exactly, and Kimberly from Kimberly's Crafty Spot, I am so lucky!  :-D We should start showcasing projects in September so stay tuned!... :-)

Oh and a little reminder that right now and till Sunday night the sampler pack of 6 colors is on sale for only $6 right here. If you haven't tried Trendy Twine yet, now is your chance! :-D

2 comments:

Bee's hive said...

You rock Eveeeel one! xoxoxox I can't wait to see what you do:)

Kimberly J. said...

I'm so excited to be on the Tendy Twine Design Team with you! :) Congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails