Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Thoughts Exactly Thursday: September



You might have noticed there was no release for My Thoughts Exactly this month... Not to worry, there are currently several sets in production and things got a little backed up but you will soon get to see the new sets and it will be worth the wait... ;-)  But honestly, Alyssa's sets have so many sayings in them that we could post projects for months with just one set!!... ;-)

Here I used the Birds & Bees set again, because it was such a great match for my Fluffles and my Echo Park paper, and I thought it would be a great pick-me-up for a sweet friend of mine... :-) Of course I had to add a little bit of Trendy Twine there too... ;-)

This week my partner in crime is Bee, and don't forget to also visit Alyssa's blog for more DT projects... :-D

7 comments:

SugarGem said...

Very cute!

Bee's hive said...

I completely agree, one set is so useful! I must say the inspiration BEEhind this card is exquisite...SHE must be so very special, and I happen to know how special she thinks you are too:) xoxoxo

CityGirl Planners said...

What an adorable little kittie! You did good kid ~_^

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Very cute! I love the little tab that the sentiment is on

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Unknown said...

I love it! That little tab you made for the sentiment is super cute.

Thienly Azim said...

Super cute card, and the girl that must be receiving this card is super lucky :) Love how the stamping is done on the tag! Neat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails