Tuesday, September 20, 2011

SVGs by Bee, Design Team


If you follow my blog, you must know by now that my friend Bee (aka my evil twin ;-)) recently decided to take her creativity to a new level and opened a SVGs store: SVGs by Bee. :-)

I know it won't come as a big surprise, but she asked me to be part of her Design team, and honestly how could I say no??... ;-D

So here we are! My fellow DT members are:

* Alyssa from My Thoughts Exactly
* Becki from The Happy Card Encouragement Factory
And of course Bee will also be featuring her SVGs on her blog Bee's Hive O' Drama. :-)

Our little Bee has been busy working on her Halloween collections, and this is what I used for my card today. :-) All those files are from the Bee-Witching Halloween Collection.

Isn't that little bat too cute? I cut her out of shimmery midnight blue cardstock, I love that color. The talk bubble is from SCAL. And the beautiful tri-color twine is of course from Trendy Twine. (I know, I couldn't resist adding a little bit of twine, having those big spools sitting right next to me, it's too tempting!!.... ;-))
It's hard to see on my flat pic but the purple background (hmm yeah, it was supposed to represent the sky with stars, LOL) is on foam tape, as are the branch and the bat... (you know how much I love my foam tape... ;-))

Well that's it for today, I hope you will pay Bee a little visit if you haven't already. Don't forget to check Becki's and Alyssa's blogs to see their adorable projects using Bee's files. :-)

(Today is also Trendy Twine Tuesday so you can see my post here.)

2 comments:

CityGirl Planners said...

Your card is adorable! Love all the papers you used and the cute little bat.

Bee's hive said...

I so love this happy little card! It's so perfect with the clouds and the moon behind him, so diggin' the paper too:)
We are going to have so much conspiring together BB!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails