Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Thoughts Exactly Thursday: Season's Greetings Collage

It's My Thoughts Exactly Thursday. Don't forget to check the other Bee's blog too for another project.



For my card today I decided to think a little out of the box... and used the tags from Holly Jolly Tags to make some background paper. I also intentionally stayed away from classic US Holiday colors red and green... ;-)



Then I made a slider with the same tag using embossing powders and glitter glue. Of course I had to add a tad of Trendy Twine somewhere... and then some buttons for good measure... ;-D

And there you have it. A non traditional Holiday card... :-)

4 comments:

CityGirl Planners said...

Wow, look at all the cute colors. I really like this. I like to go outside the box sometimes with Christmas colors.

TFS

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

Love the surprise of "non-traditional" colors!

Les said...

Bee, this is great. I love the colors you picked. Very pretty.

Bee's hive said...

Love love love all the colors and the embossing:) It's so bright and cheerful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails