Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Paris Butterflies



Thanks for bearing with me through all those Holiday wrapping projects. I still have one to come this Thursday for the My Thoughts Exactly Thursday and then I promise this is all done with! ;-)

I thought we could use a little change of scenery, and remembered I forgot to post this card that I made a little while ago, using dies and punches only. You know how much I love the basic card, the one that doesn't involve getting the electronic cutter out...
It's one of those cards that got created on a whim... I found the black rectangle with white brads in my stash, something I had made for another project and ended up not using, and then the card came to me instantly... :-) I think I might have been especially homesick that day... ;-) I wish I could fly to Paris...

3 comments:

CityGirl Planners said...

Love this card Bee! Pink and black is one of my favorites. I was thinking of making a card similar for Valentines Day.

SugarGem said...

Beautiful! This is totally my kind of card! Pink, butterflies,, black and white..... What more could you ask for? Beautiful.

Jamie - oohLaLaPaperie said...

So pretttty. Wishing I could visit Paris... I missed the Europe trip with my mom last year.

Jamie
Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails