Sunday, March 23, 2008

Fluffles in the meadow


This is a little RAK for a very nice lady who, when she isn't busy giving stuff away on her blog, also posts tutorials... On a recent one, her hands were in such bad shape I had to do something, so she'll receive this card with my beloved Neutrogena Fast Absorbing Hand Cream (the perfect choice for a stamper, for soft hands but no stained projects!)...
The card is nothing original but it uses 2 of my favorite things : my dear Fluffles, and the swiss dots Cuttlebug folder! :-)
Happy Easter to everyone celebrating this Holiday!

4 comments:

Lee said...

Awwww.......that Fluffles is just THE cutest!!! And the Swiss Dots is always such a sweet bg!!! You're such a sweetie to think of this lady....I just know she'll be so happy and touched!! And also thanks for the tip on the lotion....that's definitely good to know!!

Elizebeth said...

I just love fluffles, makes me smile everytime I see him! What a wonderful surprise you are sending her, you are so thoughtful.
Happy Easter!

Carolyn King said...

arent you a sweetheart--what a pretty card...love the purple and the little tag!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails