Thursday, March 27, 2008

Purple Overdose


This morning my scrap-buddy bailed on me to go shop the spring break sales! *gasp*
I love shopping (and sales) just as anybody else, but shopping instead of stamping?? Unless you are shopping for stamping/papercrafting supplies, then it's an easy choice for me... ;-) And my bank account was screaming at me to just stay home and stamp anyway...
So, after getting over my disappointment, I finally worked on the Thank You card for the generous sender of my happy mail package.... :-) Her favorite color is purple so I used lots of it obviously! And I used the butterfly stamp that was among the goodies she sent me, since she loves butterflies also... ;-)
The colors are a little off (as usual! ;-)), I can't seem to be able to fix it, but I like this card (in real life!) even though it is monochromatic (which is not something I do often or really like).
My only regret is that I didn't have any wire, because I really would have liked to make little antennaes for the butterfly with golden wire!...

6 comments:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Beautiful card!!! Love it.

Elizebeth said...

Hmmmm, I wonder who likes purple and butterflies?

This is beautiful!

Lee said...

What a lovely purple thank you!! I love that butterfly.....I never thought of wire for antennaes...what a great idea!!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card! Very stylish

Kim Mraz said...

ohhh, sich wonderful texture and dimension Bee :)

Lauren (mytime) said...

I know who! Its MINE!!! YEAH! This card SO made my day Bee!! Thanks so much. It is truly beautfiul and I will cherish it always!! THANK YOU!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails