Thursday, May 1, 2008

Butterflies B-day


OK, this one I can post without any explanation and I'm sure you'll figure out who it is for... ;-)
The upper left corner didn't come out the way I had planned but I love this paper so much (take a look at my banner ;-)) I just had to use it for Lauren who loves butterflies and purple. I would have loved to throw in a few tulips in there too but it might have been too much, LOL!
And I used stamps that she sent me for my birthday! ;-)
She won't get it on time for Saturday :-( so I thought it would be OK if she was to take a sneak peek inadvertently!... Hopefully she's too busy for that though... ;-)

2 comments:

Lee said...

What a fun and cute, cute card!!! I love those popped up butterflies!!!

Lauren (mytime) said...

THis is WAYYYY prettier in person! You can't see all the sparkle! I just loved it and all my goodies! Thank you Bee!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails