Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sunny thoughts


A fun little card for my niece who's 3 1/2, just to say Hi... The penguins and the sentiment are heat embossed (gosh, black powder is messy!) and then I colored with watercolor pencils. I never think about those round cards I bought a while ago, I should use them more often, it's fun. I also want to make more square cards, they have a special appeal I think, don't quite know why! ;-)
Lauren sent me those stamps for my b-day and I have to say when I saw them I couldn't repress a smile, but at the same time I was thinking what the heck, penguins on a beach?? Huh?!... I'm pretty sure they will bring a smile on my niece's face too! :-D

5 comments:

Crissy said...

This card is adorable! I love those little penguins!

Donna said...

how thoughtful of you to send to your niece. I bet she will adore it & not even question the whole penguin on a beach thing...(I never did)

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh yeah......black e.p. is sure messy! LOL But you're tropical penguins sure are cuties!! You're niece will just love it!!

Carrie said...

I just love these penguins! Great card:)

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh yeah! They look so SUPAH cute!! What a fun and cheerful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails