Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sunny thoughts


A fun little card for my niece who's 3 1/2, just to say Hi... The penguins and the sentiment are heat embossed (gosh, black powder is messy!) and then I colored with watercolor pencils. I never think about those round cards I bought a while ago, I should use them more often, it's fun. I also want to make more square cards, they have a special appeal I think, don't quite know why! ;-)
Lauren sent me those stamps for my b-day and I have to say when I saw them I couldn't repress a smile, but at the same time I was thinking what the heck, penguins on a beach?? Huh?!... I'm pretty sure they will bring a smile on my niece's face too! :-D

5 comments:

Crissy said...

This card is adorable! I love those little penguins!

Donna Baker said...

how thoughtful of you to send to your niece. I bet she will adore it & not even question the whole penguin on a beach thing...(I never did)

Lee said...

Oh yeah......black e.p. is sure messy! LOL But you're tropical penguins sure are cuties!! You're niece will just love it!!

Carrie said...

I just love these penguins! Great card:)

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh yeah! They look so SUPAH cute!! What a fun and cheerful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails