This is a project I just LOVE! it started with Post-It notes and a little planner and a new Cuttlebug folder. I had a few issues because of the size of the planner and pad (just a tad too big so that my cover paper didn't fit in my Cuttlebug anymore....) so I had to change directions like 3 times, but I do like the end result and it came out better than I envisionned. If it wasn't for a few little glue smears (grrr) it would be almost perfect! I was going to use my cool ATG gun, but a project I put together with it the other day came undone (to my big surprise since I used the permanent tape!) so I decided to stick with the yucky tacky glue... the monogram is made with PTI stamps and my Nestabilities.
I made this as a gift to someone but I like it so much that I think I will make another one for myself (especially since I have the same planner...;-)), using different colors, and maybe this time I'll add some stitching with the sewing machine. It came as an afterthought, and I had already glued the things inside, that stitching the perimeter would have kept my layers from ever coming undone! ... ;-)