Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine's day mailboxes


I made those little mailboxes for Noah's teachers, using Laurens' "happy mail" template (My Time Made Easy) and her "You've got mail" stamps set. This is the size that comes from the pdf file. I didn't have the right USB port to use my computer with the Cricut. I just added a few hearts on foam tape, and a bit of ribbon. The Happy Valentine's day heart stamp is from PTI.

I totally stole this button-pull idea from Catherine Doucette (http://www.thedancingpear.blogspot.com/) (BTW, pay her a little visit, she has the cutest gingham mailbox with a little mouse...) I actually had to break one of the buttons in between the 2 holes to make a slot, now that was fun!... ;-)



And to hide my button-pull attachment, I glued a little heart inside. :-)
And as you can see, the little mailboxes contain an assortment of Ghirardelli chocolate squares.... I had to eat a few so that it would fit in the boxes. Oh the things you have to do for the sake of gift giving with a personal touch!... ;-)

1 comment:

Catherine Couch Doucette said...

Oh my!! These turned out so very cute :0) Glad I could offer you some inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails