Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Button Ballons


This is my last card for "my soldier". I just found out she is going home! :-)
If you'd like to support the troops, check out http://www.soldiersangels.com/, they have lots of opportunities for volunteers. You don't have to "adopt" someone, you can also chose to send cards to random soldiers. I think I will do that next, it was harder than I had expected to write regularly to someone you don't know a thing about without getting any feedback at all! I hope the visual of the cards did make up for the beyond boring writing inside!... ;-)
Anyway, simple straightforward card. Totally out of my comfort zone though, because those are not my colors. I hate yellow so I rarely use it but I picked my colors to match the flower ribbon so... ;-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails