Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Gift cards SVGCuts' style...


First let me apologize about the crappy picture but those are on their way to school first thing tomorrow morning so I had to take my pic at dusk which is never really successful for me... ;-)

Next week is teacher's appreciation week and Naomi's room Mom wanted to present the teacher with a different giftcard everyday (ambitious project!), so I made little giftcard holders for her. I have no clue what giftcards she got, except one for a massage so I just used a little bit of everything.... ;-)
All files are from SVGCuts. The ladybug was a freebie (because yes, they're cool like that and give a lot of freebies away... ;-)) and the rest is from the "Give a gift card" collection.

My little guy has croup right now so time was of the essence and I kept them rather simple (of course I forgot to run my ladybug in the Cuttlebug before assembly...) but they can obviously be spruced up.
As usual Mary paid attention to the little details, and these are a cinch to put together! :-)

4 comments:

Mary B. said...

So cool, Bee! I love seeing and reading about how you used these! Love hearing that they are easy to put together too! ~Mary

Bee's hive said...

Ahhhh these are darling AND while the little one was home and SICK! You amaze me:)

Myrna said...

These are so adorable.
Myrna

alexandra said...

Elles sont toutes belles !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails