Thursday, June 2, 2011

School project: sorting worksheets



I know my blog has been very quiet in the creativity department lately.... but it's the end of the school year and I have lots of odds and ends to take care of... >.< I am looking forward to crafting just for pleasure again soon, but right now it's just not happening, especially with a sick toddler in my hair!!... ;-)
One of the things on my to-do list was to finish my volunteer hours for my son's school. I finally got to it and made those sorting worksheets using my Cricut cartridges Everyday dolls and Dress Up Dolls.
I've made those before for a previous classroom and they are fun to make, however they are time consuming since everything has to be laminated then cut again, then velcro added on every piece.
This time to make things a little easier I cut everything out of white cardstock and then colored the pieces with my Prismacolor markers (alcohol based markers).

It's hard to see on the pics for the categories, I did: In the kitchen/in the bathroom, for the beach/when it's raining, musical instruments/transportation, toys/food.

5 comments:

SugarGem said...

Coloring the white paper? What a fabulous idea! Thanks for sharing! I haven't ever thought of that before! Excellent. And they look so vibrant :)

Bee's hive said...

And we ALL know how much you like to color! These came out fantastic...the kids are going to love them:)

DtsArt said...

what a super fun project it came out super

Alyssa Leanne said...

These are awesome Bee! Really great idea and they turned out fantastic :)

Alyssa
www.mythoughtsexactly.co

Thienly Azim said...

These are just sooo cute! and awesome idea to just color them! Wow, this is amazing - love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails