Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Gift-card wallets


Following (somewhat) Lauren's directions (that can be found here : http://laurenm.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2007/11/17/gift-card-holder-wallet/) I made an attempt at tiny gift-card holders...
I changed it slightly to my liking, gluing the pocket the opposite way so that the gift-card cannot get out of the pocket and making the bottom fold less wide.
The little decorative band inside is there to protect the fingers from the back of my eyelets which turned out to be pretty sharp...

I think I'll use those for my son's teachers. I love that thin cardstock from Cosmo Crickett and it is double sided, so perfect ;-) ...

2 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

That is gorgeous! Love that paper!!
She will love this. Thnaks for giving it a try. You could whip up a bunch of these.

Anonymous said...

I like your holder! I think I figured it out...
now to get it completed!
thanks!
Pam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails