Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


This year I am especially thankful for all the wonderful people and fellow crafters I met over the internet. You guys are fun and inspirational in a lot of ways...
I am also thankful to have "found myself" through this new hobby of mine. 6 months ago I had no clue I could make cards and just play with paper & colors the way I enjoy doing it now.
This has been a new creative outlet for me and it feels really good!
Also I started my personal blog almost a year ago and have really enjoyed writing (it was always one of my favorite things), I have "met" some pretty awesome people along the way.
So Thank God for a year of self discovery and for bringing those lights into my life.♥
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
PS: For this card, it was the 1st time I was using my watercolors in 10 or 15 years and, boy am I rusted!!! I used to watercolor a little when I was (way!) younger and I think it's time to get back to it! I hope that with some practice it will come back to me!! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Your coloring on this is fantastic! Great job!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Came out gorgeous!! I need more practice (again) watercoloring, but think Ill stick wiht my markers! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails