Sunday, June 8, 2008

Altered frame




Naomi is currently in NY city, she's visiting her gdparents on Long island and was supposed to go in the city today. I asked her to take lots of pictures (I LOVE NY!!) and thought it would be nice to give her a little frame when she comes back to put some of her favorite pics.
So I decorated this simple inexpensive black plastic frame from Wal-mart. I was gonna put a big flower in the middle but finally decided to leave this little square to write for example "New-York, June 07" or something like that. So I scattered flowers throughout instead...
This is probably the busiest project I ever made, LOL, but's it's for a 7 years old so you have to adapt to the recipient, right!?... :-)
I took the pic right after I was done so the glue is white in the buttons but it will eventually dry clear wich will look much better... As always click on the pic for details.

9 comments:

LeAnne said...

How sweet is this!!! You are just so creative! She is going to love this!
LeAnne

Fe-Fe said...

That turned out lovely. I love what you've done with it. Absolutely beautiful.

Carrie said...

Looks much better altered:)

Lee said...

Oh gosh Bee!!! This is sooooo awesome!!! I totally LOVE it!!! Of course I also adore PINK!!! LOL What a gorgeous surprise waiting for her!!

Elizebeth said...

This is so cute, I bet she will love it!

Donna Baker said...

what a great gift for your daughter, I'm sure she's going to adore it!

Melanie said...

I think it's fantastic! not too busy for me! :) Very isnpiring project!

Carolyn King said...

that is precious.....PERFECT for a young lady!

Crissy said...

What an adorable frame! and a great price too! You did a great job altering it. I"m sure your daugther will love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails