Monday, June 2, 2008

Sunflower




The computer is acting up so if you don't see me for a while you'll know what happened...
This is the weirdest thing, when I woke up this morning (meaning the 1st time my alarm clock aggressed me, and before I hit snooze a couple of times....) I had just dreamt that I made this card! As I drifted back into sleep between two hits on snooze button, I tried to remember the card so I could make it when I would finally be able to fully wake up....
This is the 1st time I'm creating in my sleep!... ;-)
Gluing the wire proved a little tricky... I added some stickles in the hope of better adherence and to "blur" the glue lines.
Stamps: "sunflower" single and "In the treetop" by Lizzie Anne

7 comments:

Donna Baker said...

I think that's a sign of an addiction - lol. I've done that before too, it's cool! love your flower

Lee said...

OH I LOVE your dream card!!! And the gingham bg is sooo perfectly cute!!!!

LeAnne said...

Very cute---some of one's best ideas come while you're sleeping, obviously!
LeAnne

Unknown said...

This card is so, so cute Bee!

Carolyn King said...

oh ...that is awesome. love the hardware in the flower center---great job!

Carrie said...

Dream away... your card turned out wonderful:)

Elizebeth said...

this is fantastic, I love the added wire!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails