Thursday, March 31, 2011

Because my friends are awesome... (Paper heart and leaves card)


Can I just say this card makes me happy?... I think it's the colors...
In my previous post I was talking about Bargello, this card uses a tiny bit of the leftover strips from the Bargello background (love those patterns and colors so much, I couldn't throw them away! ;-)) and then I added some of my favorite patterns of the moments (scripture, gingham...), and more of my "Que Sera Sera" paper (for the heart and leaves)... Nope, I am never gonna get sick of it... you might soon though... ;-)

This card is for my evil twin Bee from California, just because she is made of awesome and has a heart of gold and cracks me up. :-D She is my "evil twin" because we have the same nickname and same initials (B.B), and we have a lot in common in the way we see things, but she is the naughty one and I am the sweet one... LOL ;-D (She is so getting back at me for that one...;-))
We often chat on google chat too, even if just for a few minutes here and there, and she always makes me laugh... :-) Plus she is really good at explaining technical things to me (like how to open the LD layers in SCAL) and believe me this is a task that requires lots of patience (and hair...)... ;-)  So there, she gets a card just because she totally deserves one!... :-D

3 comments:

*CAFE said...

Great card, beautiful colors....and so nice to have friends like that! :0)

Bee's hive said...

I know nothing....(but OMG it's beautiful!) I have seen nothing (OMG omg OMG!). xoxo

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails