Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lace rainbow


Since I was on a rainbow and lace kick I decided to try another style with somewhat the same concept...
I think it's a little overkill, but maybe that's why I like it... ;-) I used one of my felt butterfly (remember that post?...) for a bit of texture and a little pop of color, and I had fun inking the edges of my medallion in a rainbow pattern. One of those little details that you can't really see on pics unless you enlarge the pic by clicking on it, LOL). I tried to keep the design as simple as possible since the lace was so overpowering.
I think the end result is fun, I hope my sister-in-law will like it, it's her birthday tomorrow, and as usual my card is late... LOL

OK I promise the next card will not have lace or rainbow on it... I have to make one for my son Noah's birthday, and he already had a rainbow last year... ;-)

5 comments:

Bee's hive said...

I really like it...your sister in law is one lucky woman.

Cheryl First said...

I don't think it's overkill at all~ I love it! Pretty and bold.

Cali Creationz said...

SOOOOOO pretty! Gosh I wished i had some of your talent. Loving the new look of your blog!! I really like your background!

alexandra said...

Originale et très gaie avec toutes ces belles couleurs ! I like !

Thienly Azim said...

I love this card and it's definitely not overkill.... Love all the lace textures and how you added the felt butterfly. What a gorgeous card! Pretty!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails