Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Autumn


This morning my friend came over and we did some scrapbooking. We didn't have any project in mind so we let our mind wander....

I made a few tags and this card with a fall theme. Even though it was still 96 degrees here today, I was in the mood for Fall!!
As usual my pic isn't very good ;-) and with the flash you cannot really see, but the ribbon is orange with fall names written on it like acorn, pumpkin, harvest, squash, cider, sweater....

Of course I couldn't resist playing with my metallic gel pens (but I did stay away from the Stickles!)... ;-)
I don't have a clue whom to send the card to, but it doesn't matter, I had fun making it... :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elle est très jolie cette carte automnale, ça t'ennuie pas trop si je m'inspire de tes cartes pour faire la mienne pour Victoria ?? je ne sais pas trop par quel bout m'y prendre !!!!! bisous !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails