Thursday, February 14, 2008

We're a great team...



This is this year's Valentine for my hubby.
It might be a little unconventional but I wasn't really into hearts and stuff... ;-) I don't know why but I really wanted to have those little astronauts together... and since I made a card for Noah (see next post) with a little alien, this team card makes more sense... together they tell a story...
I think we are a great team on the planet parenthood!....
You can't really see on the pic but I gave myself little gold earrings and wedding band, and I made my eyes green and my hubby's blue... I love having fun with details... ;-) The stars and accents on the suits are also colored with glitter pens.
I kept being unhappy with the card but couldn't figure out why...I think it is the coloring that bugs me - ah, if only I had copic markers! *sigh* LOL ;-) - or maybe the no-ribbon?....
Anyway, the recipient loved it, and that's all that matters!... :-)

1 comment:

Crissy said...

Such a cute valentine for your hubby, Bee! I think it's a very sweet card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails