Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Butterfly Thanks


I'm happily taking a break from the Cricut!... ;-) I made this card for my grandmother using just Nestabilities and a punch...
The papers are from my beloved K&Company "Que sera sera" pack, (-> simply stunning papers!). I added some music notes in brown ink with the "music sheet" stamp from PTI, then distressed my butterflies with gold and chianti inks, and finished it off with tiny pearls on the butterflies' bodies and at the ends of my sentiment tag.
It's a very simple card but I love it.  (as usual, bigger pic by clicking on it)

3 comments:

Cali Creationz said...

awww its so pretty!!!

Bee's hive said...

I just love it...the colors are gorgeous together.

Thienly Azim said...

BEE-U-TIFUL!!!!
Love everything about it - and I see that you're using your stamp! L

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails