Thursday, February 17, 2011

Chocolate!...


Well, Valentine's day wouldn't be Valentine's day without a little chocolate for the teachers right?... ;-) (Yes, in case you are wondering, there is no white chocolate truffle in the props because I ate the leftovers ones... ;-))
I LOVE the milk carton svg from Lettering Delight! It's a simple shape that's easy to jazz up, and it still looks great all by itself if you use patterned cardstock... :-)
I had a hard time with the 1st one, figuring out where/how to fold everything (even though score lines are perforated) but afterwards I was good to go and those came together in a cinch.
I used the version that has a window, and glued a piece of acetate on the opening.


On the back I attached little tags from the "Love Labels" collection.
Who wouldn't like a little chocolate fix packaged in a little fun milk carton?... ;-)

{A side note about Lettering Delights: If you haven't checked it out yet, what are you waiting for? The milk carton file is only $3 and you get 5 different versions! There are special offers for new customers, and every time you make a purchase you get a coupon for discount on your next purchase... They come out with new collections all the time, and have a lot of cool freebies...What's not to love?... ;-) Check it out by clicking on the button in my right margin. :-)}

ETA: To answer someone's question, I resized those  to 90% of their original size with SCAL.

1 comment:

Quilters Toolbox said...

What did you size this to?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails