Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Why I need my own craftroom...


...or to use the lock on my bedroom door!... ;-)






This is the scene I walked upon this afternoon, when I went to my room to investigate some strange noise!...
My little craft corner is in my bedroom and a little someone has been very interested in it lately.... :-S
I had such a laugh when I saw him that I just had to snap pics, my camera being on my desk I was able to get all the action before the tower collapsed after the 5th jar!... :-S Luckily nothing broke....


I guess it's time to use the toddler locks...

(PS: Yes my bedroom has p... -ahem-, I mean brown colored walls, and it's from the previous owners and I hate it but haven't gotten a chance to paint over it.... Watching this little guy is a full time job! ;-))



 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tooo cute....Looks like he was having a ball...

Cali Creationz said...

ahhh dont ya just love that age! although adorable....I understand your dilemma. Mine in 12 and she still gets into my stuff!! LOL

I am loving the brightness of that window tho!! Pretty!

As far as your brown walls....I just painted part of my kitchen that color!! HAHAHA

Myrna said...

Bee
This is really a prize winning set of pictures.
Love your view.
Myrna

Bee's hive said...

Well at least he wasn't peeing on it!love it love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails