Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine's Take-out box


This is my entry for the Valentine's challenge on SVGCuts forum. I used the take-out box from the "Crush on you" file, but put my little spin on it by folding the flaps the opposite way to reveal the underside of that gorgeous paper! (yes, still the "Que sera sera" pack from K&Company ;-))


I used die cut felt hearts (PTI dies), (Martha Stewart) punches (heart and butterfly) and Prima flowers to decorate it.


I know what you are thinking though... "No sign of the beloved new twine?" LOL Well I did this project before getting the twine!... ;-)  And I'm afraid you'll soon suffer from twine overload anyway!... ;-)


I believe love is in the little details... so I added little hearts at the end of my ribbon... <3
My daughter is getting this little box for Valentine's day with Matryoshka dolls in it (more about those in another post...;-))



5 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Very cute! I'm sure your daughter will be thrilled with it!

Myrna said...

Well Miss Bee, this is absolutely adorable and so much love and time went into it, I can tell.
Myrna

Bee's hive said...

It is really beautiful! I love it...I'm quite happy It doesn't look like a tea bag dispenser...errrr.
Oh I got my picture yesterday....Your daughters face is classic! Cute little familia skippita!

Thienly Azim said...

OMGosh! This is pretty! Good luck in the challenge! Love how you exposed the inner layer and put the little hearts on the ribbons.. I agree - love is in the details :)

WHat!!! Bee got a pic??? I want a pic, too!! and see your lovely family! And i've been buggin you that I've only seen one profile pic of you!

Cali Creationz said...

Super cute! I know you have been wanting that take out box for some time now. I am thinking of getting this set..... I am trying to be good and not spend any money right now. soooo hard!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails